Sunday, November 19, 2006

This Is Way Too Cool!

I found a wonderfully entertaining computer marvel that I just had to share with you. I was sitting at my computer terminal, Cindie was sitting with her laptop, and we were surfing the Internet together for fuel economy automobiles. Cindie is really into fuel economy.

I actually wanted to look at a Mini Cooper. Then I found out the nearest dealer is 210 miles away and that makes a Mini Cooper impossible. Boohoo. I was still dejected over that when Cindie read me some stuff from Consumer Reports about "hybrid cars." I had not heard about these things. I asked her how she knew about them. She said, "Well, I guess I just keep up on fuel economy things." I believe that. She is phenomenal about anything to do with saving money.

So, she turned me on to the Toyota Prius web site. I was checking it out and actually was quite impressed by a combination gasoline engine electric motor car that gets 55 miles per gallon. It is somewhat stylish looking too and not very pricey either.

Well, here is the fun part. I am looking this thing over, going through this nice flashy web site, and I get this 3D Toyota Prius jump out on my computer, and I can play with it. I mean, I can turn it around, flip it over, make it go far away, make it get close, spin it around, literally manipulate it in any way I want to all over my computer screen.

I am having a blast. It is a crack up! I am laughing and giggling and just rolling and Cindie is going, "What?!" I tell her, "You have got to pull this up and play with it yourself!" She didn't. Oh well. Maybe she had fun watching me have fun.

Anyway, you have got to go and try this out yourself. Click on the link, then after the page finishes loading, and the intro finishes playing, click on the button on the right that says SUPERVIEW. Then click and drag to your heart's content and just tell me if this is not just the coolest thing since sliced bread.

So here it is: The coolest thing since sliced bread.

Click the SUPERVIEW button on the right when you get there.

No comments: