skip to main | skip to sidebar
...Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite: Fool! said my Muse to me, look in thy heart and write. --SIR PHILIP SIDNEY

Monday, November 13, 2006

"Life On Life's Terms"

"I was driving home one day when I spied black smoke crawling into the cold sky near where I live. It was a thick, heavy, dark smoke with an ominous and dangerous look to it. It curled in a way that looked as if the fire had just started. I was ..."

Posted by dr. david at 8:42 AM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

dr. david
I am a family practice physician studying to become an addiction medicine specialist. I live and practice in rural Iowa but originally come from California. My small farm is called “Green Acres” and plays host to a number of amusing pets. I have raised two children and am now in the process of adopting two more teenage children from the Ukraine.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (71)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2006 (71)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Comfortable Chaos
      • Turkey Day Football
      • Do They Come In Pink?
      • This Is Way Too Cool!
      • "$20 For Your Opinion"
      • Gotta Love Those Smiles
      • "Life On Life's Terms"
      • Dog Reasons
      • I Just Destroyed Your Car
      • Wedding Gauntlet
      • Unusual Spots & Limits
      • Like Mother, Like Daughter
      • Was It The Puppy?
      • Carnivore Candy Store
      • An Amazing Man
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (7)
Powered By Blogger