Expanding Floor
What a lot of work. The furniture had to be moved out. The baseboards had to be pulled off. Then we put down this blue foam stuff as a base for the planks to lie on.
Cindie is snapping together the interlocking planks. It’s simple, a piece of cake, right? Would she do it again? Nah, I don’t think so.
The garage was turned into a makeshift workshop. The new DeWalt radial arm saw is front and center. Did I mention how patient I am?
Of course the workers had to be kept going with the right kind of energy fuel, to keep up the momentum.
Slowly but surely, the new floor is taking shape. By the end of the first day we all have maybe one nerve left and are trying not to get on it. We are half way finished, but Sunday and the second half of the job looms. Maybe a few hours of sleep will refresh.


No comments:
Post a Comment