Sunday, December 24, 2006

dr. david, Anecdotally Speaking

I guess it is about time to explain what it is that I am doing. What the heck is "Anecdotally Speaking" you might ask. You might ask, but nobody has asked, but I will answer anyway, since it seems like the nice thing to do.

"Anecdotally Speaking" is my new blog. I have separated my blogging into medical topics and all other topics. I will post medically related topics to "Anecdotally Speaking" and anything else to my other blog "dr. david" as usual.

The reason for this is that I am trying to attract an audience of physician bloggers that would be interested in posts that are medically related. I have been sending feeds from my new blog "Anecdotally Speaking" to a physician blog list hoping to be added to their list. If I am, I could potentially have thousands of doctors and others as readers.

In the new blog, I can be more medically explicit considering the target audience. Separating the blogs gives me more range to cover more subjects.

Whenever I post to my new medical blog "Anecdotally Speaking" I will post a link in my old blog "dr. david" so that if you would like you can always click on the link and go over to "Anecdotally Speaking" and read all of my posts as I put them up over there. You will not miss anything I write by my splitting up into two blogs. "dr. david" will always journal all my posts as I write them.

So that is what that is all about. Anecdotally speaking, of coarse. Merry Christmas!

No comments: