Monday, August 13, 2007

Go Here Now:

doctordavid.wordpress.com


I have relocated my blog from Blogger to WordPress. I’ll be able to do more things and it runs better over there. I’ve transferred everything over so all of my old posts and comments are over there now. Today will be the last post on this site. All my new posts will be at the new site.

Please change your bookmark from this old site to the new one. All my new posts are going on the new site. This old site will stay open. The new address and the link to it will be here, directing anyone over to the new site if you need it.

If you are a regular visitor to my site, consider subscribing. When you get over to the new site, click on the RSS feed button in the sidebar to sign up and you will be emailed any new posts when they are published. Thanks.

Someone already had my old address name when I signed up at WordPress so I had to get another one, oh bother.
This is my official new address:
doctordavid
the domain is:
wordpress.com
so the whole address is:
http://doctordavid.wordpress.com
Here is the link. Just click on the link and it will take you over. Then bookmark the page. Thanks.

Go here now: doctordavid.wordpress.com