Sunday, February 18, 2007

Press Release Released

This is how it came out in the newspaper. I have included the "mug" for you to see. The "mug" did not make it into the electronic version, but it was in the print copy. So here is the "mug" too.


Story:
Wolff joins Jackson Recovery as medical director
w mug

Jackson Recovery Centers Inc., a regional addiction prevention and treatment provider, has contracted with Mercy Medical Services for the services of Dr. David Wolff as its new medical director. Wolff replaces Dr. Dale Wassmuth, who has served as medical director at Jackson since 2002, when the organization's founder, Dr. Bill Jackson, retired.

Wolff, a board certified family practice physician, received his medical degree from the University of California at Irvine. He practiced in Aberdeen, S.D. before moving to Sioux City, where he practiced in the St Luke's Regional Medical Center Emergency Department. For the last 15 years, Wolff, along with his wife, Dr. Cynthia Wolff, has been in private practice in the Akron Mercy Medical Clinic in Akron, Iowa.

For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/ 2007/02/18/news_living/local/bd4eeb3ae e14e8e7862572860011bdb6.txt


What can I say? I have been on the job about a month, it has been just as interesting and as fun as I thought it would be.

4 comments:

drwengel said...

I'm busting my buttons! Congrats Dad! I ba boo!

Anonymous said...

Terrific! Proud to be your friends! Bill and Sue

Kimberly said...

Wow David! I'm so happy for you! Do you like the new job and the tasks that go along with it? Will you miss the way things were? Are you excited for your upcoming trip? I sure am! Congrats again, of course.

dr. david said...

Thanks everyone! I like the new job more than I thought I would. I'm having a blast! I'm still keeping hours at the clinic too, Monday and Friday, busier than ever. The Peru trip is day after tomorrow, can't wait!